Wednesday 19 March 2014

Final Report: The Sacred Cities Photo Expedition

Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy-All Rights Reserved
All good things come to an end...and so did The Sacred Cities Photo Expedition-Workshop.

I shall gather my thoughts and write up a more detailed bird's eye report of the expedition-workshop in a few days...in essence, what worked and what didn't work...what gear I used and not used...etc.

As is my habit, I dropped by Nizzam Uddin dargah on the last afternoon of my stay in Delhi, and encountered my old acquaintance Bilal, the punkawallah at the shrine who I've seen on each of my visists...as well as during the Urs of Moinuddin Chisti in Ajmer last May.

I'm bracing myself for the long flight back to New York City...but it's certainly worth it.


KUNCHOK | In Fuchsia

I photographed Kunchok (कुनचोक) for a couple of hours on the streets of Soho. A New York University student, she posed for my cameras on a l...